Our service is a 24 hour service, 365 days a year
Lymington View, Hospital Lane, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford, Ireland
Phone (053) 92 33463
Outside Ireland 00353 53 92 33463
Our role as Funeral Directors is to help you to make decisions about every aspect of the funeral being arranged (including its cost and payment), and to assume overall responsibility for supervising the funeral on your behalf in keeping with religious and personal preferences and within the agreed budget.
The services we offer will be carried out in a caring and professional manner. We understand that this can be a difficult and traumatic time and we will do our utmost to provide the best possible service to you.
When you first contact us, we will arrange to meet with you at our office or in your own home, in order to make the necessary arrangements.
Our services include:
- Arrange for the care and transportation of the deceased and appropriate preparation/ preservation and presentation for viewing.
- Advise and assist in the selection of a coffin from our showroom.
- Liaise directly, on your behalf, with all those involved in providing the various elements of the chosen funeral arrangements :-
- Assist you in obtaining a Death Certificate and any other necessary documentation, both before and after the funeral.
- Arrange settlement on your behalf of all third party fees associated with the service/arrangements.
- Address any concerns you have about your chosen funeral arrangements.
If you have particular requests please do not hesitate to talk to us and we will ensure these are dealt with in a dignified and professional manner. You are assured that we operate in the strictest confidence at all times.
It is becoming quite common for individuals to plan for their funeral for the purpose of ensuring their wishes are carried out and to minimise the stress on those left behind in terms of managing the funeral arrangements.
If you would like to discuss Advanced Funeral Planning with us in strictest confidence we will meet with you at the location of your choice to talk through your wishes, to advise and assist in whatever way can.
We will arrange to draw up the details of your wishes for your approval and to have them forwarded to your executor/solicitor for the purpose of ensuring your specified wishes are carried out.
For any queries, please contact us.
In addition to ensuring a professional and dignified funeral arrangements we are here to support the bereaved family with information on other resources covering areas such as:-
- Support organisations
- Support websites
- Leaflets and booklets on grief, support and self care
- Financial Advice
If we can assist in any other way please do not hesitate to contact us.